Friday, November 29, 2013

Week 2 With The Elf On Our Shelf



This was a fun week for the kids. Sally Snowflake brought little gifts for the kids that were being good
(I love the dollar store) and it inspired the others to be good too!


Night #8 Sally jumped into Romans Stocking 



Night #9 Sally wanted to read How The Grinch Stole Christmas to some friends.........
Darth Vader even made it!




Night #10 was the first night of little gifts and mommy got the first one! A new reuseable Starbucks cup To replace a broken one!


Night #11 was Friday and Sally knew how much we love to watch family movies!



Night #12 I think Sally wanted to get a better look at our cooking.



Night #13 She was loving my Christmas decorations and yes that is a sign from Romans Harry Potter party last year. I made it so I will put it where I want dang it! ;)



Night #14 Sally wanted to show off her new skirt and do a bit of acrobatics. Roman was a little bummed he could not play with his Legos that day.





No comments:

Post a Comment