Monday, November 18, 2013

The Elf Has Landed


FAIR WARNING THIS WILL BE A PIC HEAVY POST!

Our kids have been a bit out of control lately and I think Santa could see I was at a breaking point.
So he sent me some back up!



 She is a bit creepy but a big help for sure.
After dinner last Monday someone or something rang our doorbell a bunch. When we 
looked out side no one was there. Daddy and the kids opened the door.
(sorry about the video i was trying to video tape stealth mode)







They were so excited to get a present in November it was great! I love my oldest sons
reaction when he realizes who it is from.





After just a few min of talking about it Roman came up with the name Sally and them Paris wanted to 
add Snowflake. We all agreed that was a great name and a new tradition was born!



No comments:

Post a Comment