Friday, November 22, 2013

Elf On Our Shelf week 1



I am going to blog about our elf week by week as not to have it be too overwhelming everyday.


So the first night Sally was at out house her first task was to get out of her box. Since I could not touch her 
(elf rule #1!)
So I was told to cut the tape and leave the scissors!! They wanted no chance of  loss of magic.


Sally was atop the sound bar. Dad thought she looked evil holding the scissors but the kids were really happy she was out and about.

Night #2 set it's self up. Paris was so excited to have Sally she wrote her a little not and left her some candy. Elves love sugar you know! She was thrilled Sally liked it!



Night #3

I guess the Nerds were not enough since Sally got into Mommies candy cane kisses!!


Night #4

Sally must have needed a better view so she found the perfect place to see most of the house.


Night #5

It must have been a long trip for Sally since she still seemed hungry.


Night #6 

It was joke time haha! The kids love silly little jokes and they loved this one. I think I heard it at least 6 times during the day


What kind of bird can write?
A Pen-guin!



Night #7

I think Sally was not a huge fan of the weather in Arizona because she was found in a rather cold place.



 Yes that is where we normally keep the eggs haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment