Wednesday, December 11, 2013

3rd week of The Elf On Our Shelf



It has been One of those weeks! Well months actually but it is all so blurred together
I can't tell time.

This was meant to be posted last week but ahhh well here it is better late than never!! ;)


Night #15 Sally Wanted a little late night snack so she decided to roast some marshmallows.





Night #16 Sally went a bit crazy with some stickers but she made sure to save some for the kids haha.



Night #17 I think Sally wanted to practice her Christmas wrapping! She is really good btw I think I might have to hire her to help me with my wrapping. And yes I hung more Harry Potter decorations! You gotta problem with that?!



Night #18 Was MOVIE NIGHT again and Sally did not disappoint with this one. We had seen Arthur Christmas last year but I didn't really remember it. The kids have watched this movie so many times it is crazy.



Night #19 Sally was feeling a bit nutty!! She went crazy with some streamers and got a bit wrapped up in this one. I didn't mind since she is really good about cleaning up after herself. Plus the kids got to rip it down and they loved it.











Night #20 The Lego dudes got their revenge on Sally for not letting Roman play with them last week.



Night #21 Sallys silly side came out when she colored (with dry erase don't worry) on the kids School pics. The kids LOVED this one!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment