Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week #5 With The Elf On Our Shelf

This was such a fun week with Sally!

Night #29 We FINALLY got our Christmas tree up and Sally just had to add some sugar to it.



Night #30 I had put up what I am calling a fantel. Haha it is my fake mantel. I made it out of Washi Tape and I think Sally really liked it.



Night #31 Sally must have wanted to practice her spy skills. She looks like she is having fun with this zipline.


Night # 32 Sally heard Paris that she had not really been HIDING lately so Sally found a really good spot. It took the three of them over an hour to find her!



Night #33 Sally was itching to make a mess and brought the kids silly string. She decided to play with it a bit first thought!




Night #34 Was another great hiding spot day. The kids had another though time finding her.



Night #35 Sally Brought her own ornament for the tree and some of daddys favorite M&Ms.



No comments:

Post a Comment