Monday, July 23, 2012

My baby is 9!!

My oldest turned 9 yesterday......oh man time is just making a fool of me. It amazes me that it has been 9 years and 8 months since seeing those 2 little pink lines. He is such a wonderful kid it is so cool. We didn't plan things well this summer and are actually going on vacation in the morning. So his birthday was a small one this year. We had it at the in-laws and only invited a few friends and family. I felt bad that we didn't invite his school friends but he said it was fine and didn't mind. So as next year is the big 10 we will make it up to our little man for sure.
This was his "cake". I didn't want to have a big mess on the in-laws patio so Austin actually came up with the idea to have cookies at the party and take the cupcakes home as a favor! (such a smart kid!)
 
The Favors

And now some pics of the fun!





My youngest hamming it up


And with his Uncle Tony

Inside for present time!!!







1 comment: