Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Crafty Kinda Thing

So my normal craft of choice would involve fiber of some sort. Knitting, crocheting or spinning. I Love to just squish all the yarny goodness! But recently I have gone back to my youth so to speak. I saw a youtube video on Duct Tape wallets and vividly remembered crafting with the silver stuff myself. As I am sure many of you are aware Duct Tape now comes in a TON of colors!!
Just a few of the colors I have been able to get a hold of. I made a wallet for my sister-in-law's birthday and the girls she works with went nuts over them so she sold 4 wallets to the girls at work........later that day my mother-in-law saw them and wanted to buy some off of me as well! I have never sold ANYTHING I have made before. Mostly because I love making things and never know what to charge so i only charge for materials. I am pleased with making a little extra money......i mean who doesn't?! So I have been giving every free moment the past few days to making some wallets. But since I LOVE crafts I don't really consider it a job of any kind.
I have really been enjoying playing with tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment