Monday, July 9, 2012

And so it begins..........


I never really thought I would start a blog but after reading friends blogs and seeing it as a way to keep track of my families milestones I have decided to jump in. Although i was unsure of anything my family does i was reminded of how crazy (I say that lovingly) my youngest is and a blog about him alone would be interesting. 


So on that note I think it would be fitting to have my very first  post be about my baby. I say baby but he will be 5 in October and will start school in August. Today was a fun yet sad day for me. I bought Roman (the baby) his first backpack! Now, he has played with his brother and sister's backpacks and even got a mini backpack while school shopping for the older 2 last year but this is his first only for school bought only for him backpack.


This got me thinking and I realized come August i will be taking my child to his very first day of school for the very last time!! :( I know this is all part of them growing up but it does make me feel like I am getting older and the kids are becoming so much more independent. I know he will enjoy himself so much and It will be a welcome break for me but alas it is proof time flies..... 




3 comments:

  1. Awh! So sad! I am NOT excited for these milestones. Can't they stay small and sweet forever! And WELCOME to the blogger community! :)

    xo~
    Rachel
    hardinghappenings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is crazy how fast time really does fly...

      Delete
  2. If that make you feel old imagine how I feel. I still remember your first day of first grade. that purple dress with the polka dot pinafore, and the pink, back pack with holly hobby on it. Yes time flies so enjoy all of it.

    ReplyDelete